Thursday 15 January 2015

Two arguing cats

 Two cats were prowling together. One of the cats saw a big cake and "mieued." The other unhesitatingly dived it.
The first cat said, “Give me the cake.  I first saw it after-all.”
The other cat said “You dare me, i will beat you. It is I who first picked it up.”
They  argued and shortly started fighting . But there was no solution. Just then, a monkey passed by. He thought “What foolish cats they must be! Let me make use of this chance.”
He approached the cats and said in a loud voice. “Stop the fight. Let me share the cake among you both”. The cake was handed over to the monkey.
The monkey split the cake into two unequal parts. He shook his head and said, “Oh! One is bigger. One is smaller”. He had a bit of the bigger and now said “Oh! This has become smaller now”. He ate from the other. And thus, he went on eating from part to part and finally finished the whole cake.
The two cats were disappointed.

Moral: 
Any time you give in to quarreling someone else gains.

0 comments:

Post a Comment