Friday 20 February 2015

THE MAID AND HER MISTRESS

A maid want her salary to increase.
Her boss who is a female ask her to give 3 reasons why she deserve such increment.
Maid: I can cook better than you.
Boss: what gives you that impression?
Maid: your husband said that.
Boss: okay,  give me the second reason?
Maid: I can Iron better than you.
Bold: who told you?

Maid: your husband said that.
Boss: okay, i need to know the  3rd reason?
Maid: I am also better in bed than you.
This time Boss was furious and was getting ready to break her neck.
Boss: did my husband equally say that?
Maid: no, your driver told me that I'm better in bed than you.
Boss: please lower your voice. I will increase your salary, in fact how much do you want? is it not money you want i will give you.
If you were in the maid shoe how much increase will you ask for?




0 comments:

Post a Comment