Tuesday 17 March 2015

THE LITTLE FAIRY


A couple were celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary.

The husband presented his wife a beautiful old gold antique locket on a chain as a surprise package  

Amazingly when his wife opened the locket, a little fairy appeared.


Addressing the astonished couple, the fairy said, "Your fifty years of devotion to each other has released me from this locket, and in return I can now grant you both one wish each - anything you want.."

Without hesitating, the wife asked, "Please, can I travel to the four corners of the world with my husband, as happy and in love as we've always been?"

With a click of it finger, magically there on the table were two first-class tickets for a round-the-world holiday.

Astonished, the couple looked at each other, unable to believe their luck.

"Your turn," said the fairy to the husband.

The husband thought for a few seconds, and then said, with a little guilt in his voice, "Forgive me, but to really enjoy that holiday of a lifetime - I yearn for a younger woman - so I wish that my wife could be thirty years younger than me."

Shocked, the fairy glanced at the wife, and with a knowing look in her eye, waved her wand.....

and the husband became a hundred and three.

moral
be careful about what you wish for and how you go about getting it



0 comments:

Post a Comment